Joplin Chess Club Tournament Update
Thus far I have been unable to successfully secure a location for the next tournament. I am still awaiting an update on one location and will should know for sure by Tuedsay. That said, if I am unable to secure a place by Friday of this week I will cancel the date.
I promise I will have some kind of update by Friday afternoon.